Friday, December 30, 2011

Boohoo

Poor me. I'm unable to do ANYTHING as I've had an operation on my right hand. I've been suffering with carpel tunnel syndrome for about two years now and it's been getting worse for the last few months. My hands go numb all the time and night time is worse, it wakes me up and when the feeling comes back I get an ache all the way up my arms. Not pleasant. So yesterday was op-day and it went well. It's only a 15 min operation so it was done under local anaesthetic and now I can't do anything for at least two weeks and no heavy lifting for about 6 weeks, and when it's recovered I start all over again with an op on my left hand. Whoopee!
               I've been crocheting like mad to make up for this enforced abstinence and when I persuade someone to take some photos for me I will share them. On the plus side my letter to santa was answered, I got a camera for xmas so my photos should be better. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment