Friday, April 20, 2012

All set for the weekend

This weekend the boys are doing this...


For those who don't know what it is, it's THE wargaming event of the year, so I'm told. There is much excitement in the household about it, and money has been saved ready. They will leave at 6am tomorrow and return about10pm on Sunday, so a weekend all to myself. Do you want to see what I will be doing? I've stocked up today on these... 



they will be accompanied by a few chunks of this...


and a couple of glasses of this...


and as the weather is going to be rubbish and I won't be able to do any gardening, I intend to curl up in my nest here..


and do a spot of this.


I may flick through this new book and decide what my new knitting project might be, I do like that cushion on  the front cover. 


Whatever I do it will be lovely and peaceful and I won't have to organise any meals, I can just please myself for two days, but I will miss the boys and can't wait to hear what escapades they have got up to. Enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing.











No comments:

Post a Comment